Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 07, 2012


When I originally signed up for the Extra Life Gaming Marathon, I had no idea what kind of support I would get and tried to set a realistic goal of $500.  It only took about three weeks to hit that mark and we still have another six weeks to go!  You guys are amazing!

So, I've decided to double my target donation amount to $1000! Keep getting the word out and support me in my endeavor to help kids.  :)

LINK

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Currently Playing posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -