Posted by : Unknown Monday, February 16, 2015


So far so good!  I was able to get all 10 workouts in during the first two weeks of the program...even though I REALLY didn't want to do some of them.  I did end up cutting back on running, but kept up the Body Pump and Body Attack classes.

I have this calendar printed out and taped to my bedroom door for motivation.  I'm keeping my stats at the beginning of each week and I'm down 3.7 lbs and have lost 1 3/4 inches from my belly!  I'm pretty satisfied with the results so far and am looking forward to where I am in two more weeks.

While I won't keep up the 5 Insanity workouts a week, I'm sure I'll a couple of them each week mixed in with my regular routine.  Right now I'm thinking:

Monday - Body Pump
Tuesday - Run 3.1 miles & Insanity Max Intervals
Wednesday - Body Pump & Yoga
Thursday - Run 5 Miles & Insanity Crazy Core
Friday - Body Pump & Body Attack
Saturday - Insanity Power Plyo  OR Off Day if I need it
Sunday - Long Run (6-10 miles) OR Off Day if I need it

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday! for best computer games visit the link..

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -