Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 25, 2015


I was concerned that I might have difficulty sleeping during this, but it turns out the opposite was true.  I slept a solid 9 hours without stirring last night and still wanted to sleep more.  I went for a run and struggled through it a bit, my energy level is significantly lower today...my body is working pretty hard it seems.

Day 2


Morning - Shakeology
Since yesterday went so well, I decided to repeat it.  Tropical Strawberry Shakeology along with some mixed frozen fruit! I have been missing my morning cup of coffee, but not enough that I felt the need to have the optional Morning Tea as part of the plan.

Mid-Morning - Fiber Sweep
They suggest drinking this PROMPTLY after mixing it and today I found out why.  Just a few minutes after it begins to thicken up and is hard to swallow.  I will certainly be downing it immediately tomorrow :)

Lunch - Vanilla Refresh
I repeated the same meal from yesterday (and will likely do the same tomorrow) I love me some carrots and hummus.  The Vanilla Refresh still tastes good.

Afternoon Snack
Carrots and hummus again, see a pattern? :)  I still haven't been super hungry, which is great.  But I have a long time gap before dinner tonight.

Dinner
Yeah...that long gap before dinner was rough.  I had to go on 7 hour road trip to pick up my son, so I didn't get to eat dinner until about 10pm.  I was able to curb my appetite a bit with water and some unsweetened natural tea I found at the gas station (it wasn't caffeine free, but I had to cheat a bit there).

The worst part was being trapped in the car with my son's McDonald's dinner!  The struggle was real people :)  I'm still doing very well overall though and not hungry for the most part.  My cravings for unclean foods has lessened and I'm ready to grocery shop for the right things again.  I'll be doing that tomorrow to prepare for my first day back on normal eating.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts


Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -