Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, May 25, 2016


I just finished week 4 of the program and it's time to do my mid-point fit test and measurements! If you remember from my initial post, I had to see how many of five exercises I could do in 60 seconds.  I was pleased to see increases in every category:

  • Pushups + 50% reps
  • Squat Thrust + 25% reps
  • Pull-Ups + 50% reps
  • Jumping Jacks + 35% reps
  • Plank Hold + 44 % seconds

I'M STOKED...that's way better than I expected in that amount of time.  I also decided to take my measurements and found some good results there as well:

  • Waist - 2.5 inches lost
  • Hips - 2 inches lost
  • Chest - 3 inches lost

I had only lost a couple of pounds, so this is yet again proof that there is so much more to consider than weight.  My clothes fit better and I'm getting more muscle definition.  I can't wait to see my results in another 4 weeks!  I might even post some before and after pics ;)  Let me know if you're interested in joining me on a journey like this.


You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -