Posted by : Unknown Thursday, July 07, 2016



CONFESSION TIME:
Over the last few months, while I have been working out, I haven't been as consistent and at the intensity that I know I need to be.  But, the worst part is that I haven't been taking my own advice when it comes to nutrition.  Even though I KNOW that proper nutrition and water consumption is key to a healthy lifestyle, I've been a little lazy...and my waistline is starting to show evidence of this.  It's so easy to not get that last glass of water in or to have that cupcake that everyone else is having.  I promote an 80/20 healthy eating lifestyle and I've not always been practicing what I preach.

So, now to get back on track!  How am I going to do this?  I'm using July as a time to actively participate in my Challenge Group because I know it works!  I just need to get back on track always drink enough water, eat clean foods and exercise daily...in addition to my Shakeology.  I'm also planning to do another 3 Day Refresh at the end of the month to get a final push before Beachbody Summit in Nashville.

Then, I'm going to take it to the next level and my August Challenge Group will be focused on the 21 Day Fix!  I've seen huge results from the program, so I'm looking forward to leading a group with a common focus and dedication.  Why not join me on this journey?  August can be your step toward a healthy lifestyle and I'll be right there by your side!  The program is at a BIG DISCOUNT this month, so contact me on Facebook if you want more details.

You should follow me on Twitter and FacebookYou can also subscribe via RSS or email.  Please support the blog by doing your Amazon.com purchases through this link.

See other Fitness posts

Welcome to My Blog

Current Workout Program

Goodreads


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Fatherhood, Video Games, and Ice Cream -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -